PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Peace Through The Storm

It's crazy to think it has been almost a whole month since the UK riots. If you are in London right now you won't even feel like it even happened. The news reporters have obviously moved on to the next hot thing and it seems it's the end of that for now. Even with outstanding questions and issues surrounding the whole thing not being addressed or given a sufficient answer or solution.

Anyway during that time I remember how crazy it all felt. I leaked this dubstep demo track I recorded which was like my soundtrack during the whole period.

I really appreciate all of you my readers much love to you all!!, my official new single "More Than Just Music" is dropping soon as well as some special videos and stuff like that. It is indeed more than just music!

posted under |

2 comments:

just.....me and we'll leave it at that said...

24 hour rolling news has to keep rolling, (sigh). It is not about the importance of people and their losses.

Karl Nova said...

yeah! ah well..........

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments