PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS!
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

NEW TRACK: "Back to the start" Featuring Mr Damention

This is something brand new produced by and featuring my good homie Mr Damention. The track speaks for itself! New album "Delayed But Not Denied" coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]

Followers


Template Brought by :

blogger templates