PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS!
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

New Music Alert: Aim High Stay Low

This is my official first single for my brand new album "For Such A Time As This" which is coming out in summer/autumn. The good folks of Rapzilla were very kind of enough to host it on their soundcloud you can stream it below



You can also stream it on every other streaming platform including TIDAL, Apple Music and all the rest. If you are on spotify please follow me, streaming is on the rise right now!



If you want to download it you can do that as well on itunes, amazon, google play and every other downloading outlet/

The song is where my mind is at right now, I aim aiming as high as I can with all that I do but I remaining grounded in reality with my feet firmly on the ground. Yes I produced and wrote this too.


posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments