PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

NEW Video: Shabach feat. Andrew Bello, Karl Nova, BNG and Uddy of 6Team - Ose o

I got together with Shabach in the studio and we worked on some tracks, we came up with this track and did a demo with only me, Uddy and him on it, later a version with Andrew Bello and BNG was made, we shot a video for fun and here it is. It is just to celebrate Nigeria's 50th independence anniversary. I know there's a lot of negativity surrounding Nigeria and due to many reasons it is not fulfiling it's potential. I hope things will get better because that country is so blessed.

Ose o means thank you in Yoruba. I am not yoruba by the way. lol

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments