PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

I'm celebrating World Book Day for the 1st time!

Today is a happy day for me, I feel so proud today. I am proud to announce that my dad has just released his 3rd book:



You see my dad is one of the main influences I have to even be a writer of anything in the first place. He used to get me to write essay's as a child. So me doing this blog at all is definitely down to him instilling in me that discipline because I love writing.

My dad has always been writing, he used to have his own column in a very big Nigerian newspaper. So I am glad he finally returned to what I know to be his real passion with this book. It follows in the literary chronology of Chinua Achebe and Chimamanda Adichie. They are the other 2 great igbo writers I know.

I haven't read this book yet because it just dropped but I can't wait. I know it gives an inside story to what happened before Nigeria's independence and immediately after. I don't wanna blow my horn but my grandfater the late Raymond Njoku was part of that movement. This book is a collection of my dad's memoirs telling the story from a personal point of view.

If you want to buy this book it is on amazon go here for more info: http://tinyurl.com/ImagesOfaNativeSon

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments