PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Unwrapping

I’m plugged in to those who are unplugged
I’m tuned in to those who have tuned out
I’m connected to the disconnected
Empathetic to the apathetic
My attempts to be heard
so far have been pathetic
I’m picking up the pirate signal being broadcast
Frequently on a frequency blocked out
By those who wish to control the airwaves
So I became an amplifier, a loud speaker
I’ve been an unpaid piper
So I’m not always a crowd pleaser
I’m wired to transmit
Connected to the power source
They say the medium is the message
So I unwrap this rhapsody
Wrapped within me
So actually I’m not rapping
But unwrapping
Revealing more than just a gift of the gab
And empty yapping
I speak the naked the truth
Clothed in see through verses
I’m offensive to some even without curses
Hurling truth out like a javelin
And it unravels and keeps travelling
With more velocity than a bullet from a barrel
Faster than assumptions are projected from hearts
On the screen they watch so attentively
They assume that they know your intentions
But fail to see it’s about them starring
In their own movie
Because they cant face themselves
So they scapegoat using bitter tasting quotes
But it doesn’t matter, the elected stay elected
With no votes
My religion is still lost and I don’t wanna find it
But I still have a speck of faith,
seeing not blinded


posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments