PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

New Track: "Always on The web like a spider"

We spend a lot of time online. It is an understatement to say that this is the internet generation. Social networking has turned it up a notch. I mean imagine how much time we spend on facebook, twitter, tumblr etc etc. If we are really honest it is a lot. It is with this thinking in mind that I decided to have a bit of fun over this Timbaland beat I found which was originally for the track called "Here we come" which samples the spiderman theme tune. Just a bit of fun. I'm gonna put this on a future mixtape.


Always on The Web like a spider by Karl Nova

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments