PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Video Blog #1: Hangin' with Lisa McClendon

So this year I haven't been writing as much as before. I don't know if it is laziness or lack of inspiration but anyway my latest thing is video. I am really interested in it and I think I am gonna end up making documentaries, music videos and maybe films!

This short video blog is when Lisa McClendon my close pal and sister from another mister came through London the last time she was here for a concert. We got to hang out as we normally do when she is here. There is a lot of other footage I didn't include because I didn't want it to be long.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we have noticed that you haven't been writing much. Hey, maybe you got busy with other things.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments