PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Notes From The Underground: Dealing with Disappointment (Again)



Disappointments are part of life. Let downs, failures, dashed expectations and so on and so forth. I don't think one should walk around looking for these things to happen, I think one should just accept that this is the way life is. Maybe I am trying to be a realist. I also believe that all things work together for good. It is part of my outlook and worldview which is informed by my faith.

I have written about disappointment before and reading the words I wrote before is really something lol. It's humbling reading my own words especially after my latest podcast where I was feeling down. For various reasons at the time I was considering quitting doing music in the capacity I am doing it now. I know I wont quit but it is just how I felt at the time.

Anyway I am not quitting. I have come too far but it is good to be honest about the low moments you have, I can't walk around pretending to me Mr Smiley all the time just because it feels like people are depending on me to lift them up and can't even imagine me having a low time. Anyway, I'll keep on pressing on! I'm learning to surrender and not to be attached to any particular outcome I desire, I have to trust the process, do the work and keep my head up to the sky!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments