PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Out with the old in with the new



So 2017 was a great year for me. I am so thankful for it. The last time I blogged I was less than halfway through my "Rhythm And Poetry" book tour. Being able to embark on that was like the heartbeat of my year. The tour ended in Wickford and it was so amazing.


This year I got my podcast back up and running, I am really doing this to keep my radio presenting skills from getting rusty. I intend to do radio again when the time and situation is right. In my last podcast of the year I went into more detail about my "Rhythm And Poetry" book tour and the things that happened. I also mentioned my top albums for 2017. You can press play and listen below.



I released a video for my song "Calm" in the middle of this tour in November. It was shot by Kimba of Black Jockey Entertainment back in August. I really loved how it came out. I love that song. My last proper video was in 2013. I had videos that I shot that I didn't release because I wasn't happy with the outcome. I am so happy that I am back to sharing music in a visual way. More will come in 2018. Press play and check out "Calm" below.



I ended the year after the tour on a thankful and calm note. As always we all get very reflective at the end of the year. I learnt a lot this year. It has been one of the best years of my life. Dropping my debut book and the best album I feel I have created in the same year has left me feeling grateful. In fact on a whim I went into central London and shot an impromptu video for my song "thankful" from my album. Check it out below.



The year wasn't all good. There are some things that happened personally that left me sad and confused. There were a lot of things that happened on the world stage that left me reeling and feeling very concerned. There were some things that I wanted to happen that didn't on a personal level. I am not going to gloss over those disappointments but I am not going to focus on those things at the expense of the good things either. In all things I give thanks and believe all things work together for my good and I am here for such a time as this.

As I move into the new year, I move in with my feet on the ground and a level head, a heart full of thanksgiving and hope and a mind projecting forward, anticipating great things. I know as always this moment of seasonal hype and new year enthusiasm will pass. At that time it will be about simply keeping my head down and taking one step at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments