PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

A poem I left on the cutting room floor

Photobucket
Conspiracy theories
are making souls grow weary
The fear of the unknown
has got people feeling eerie
We have a lot of information
but very little truth
A lot of speculation
but hardly any proof
it's like people think
everything is true on youtube
it's no wonder that
perceptions are skewed on cue
some people think
everything has a message subliminal
But if you say God is in you
how can you continue
To live in fear and remain paranoid?
Tossed to and fro by
distractions and decoys
it's lack of knowledge of the truth
that destroys
Sadly empty vessels
still make the loudest noise
There's a lot of information
but little revelation
That's why there's hardly any transformation
of many situations
So what are you buying into?
What holds your attention?
To focus on the Most High
should be our main intention
Or haven't you heard?
eternal is the Kingdom
As above so below
heaven and earth are linking
When we believe in our hearts
And speak with our mouths
And face our fears
and overthrow our doubts
And not buy into the lie
that seems so true
The lie that claims to be stronger
than the truth
It only takes a little light
to pierce the darkness
So this little light of mine
will shine regardless
Life sometimes feels
like a movie to me
So these are just a few
of my deleted scenes
Photobucket

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments