PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

7 Days (7 haiku poems)

A new day is born
Bright light overcame the night
Life goes on for now

The sky above me
The earth firm beneath my feet
For now my heart beats

My thoughts were scattered
But as I stand they gather
Thoughts are seed, deeds fruit.

Written in the stars
Some say there are signs for us
I seek the Author

All living things were
Created by your power
Made for your pleasure

In your image made
Male and female to mirror
The brightness of you

The day is over
Now I'm laid to rest in peace
I wake up again

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments