PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

My musical journey so far (Releases and Recordings)

The very first official single I released for sale was "I Still Believe (take 2)" featuring Kirsten Marie and Kiwi. It was produced by Victizzle. It came out on my birthday September 13th, 2008. For me it was a major step.

I Still Believe take 2 feat Kirsten Marie & Kiwi by Karl Nova

That single was the lead off single for the original version of just as I AM: The Prequel and this was the album cover

It was released in April 2009, It was my baby and folks liked it, it went to no. 49 on the itunes hip hop chart with hardly any promotion but I was advised by close folks that due to some of the songs having uncleared samples I should pull it or get sued (well maybe) so I did and released the songs with some other songs as my Deleted Scenes Mixtape





In between those 2 projects I released "Skanksgivin' EP" which had dance tracks. I was really into the whole funky house/bassline/dance thing in 09. It went to a whole other level when I went to a Basement Jaxx concert, in fact after that gig I went into the studio and banged out like 4 tracks in a session! You can still get "Skanksgivin" on itunes, amazon and all digitalstores and even listen to it in full on Spotify.

ComScore



I felt so disappointed about having to pull just as I AM: The Prequel that I re-released it with 6 new songs to replace the ones I couldn't sell



Just As I Am: The Prequel [Reloaded] <- click on this to purchase music from myself on itunes.

I released the lead single for the album "Delayed But Not Denied" which was "More than just music" Below is the a mini documentary about the track and the story behind it.

.



Listen to "Delayed But Not Denied" in full below Download Outside my bubble mixtape both (Side A) and (Side B). They are really one project split in two and they are free! Listen and download below now!

OUTSIDE MY BUBBLE (SIDE A)



ComScore





OUTSIDE MY BUBBLE (SIDE B)














So for me the journey continues. I have since learnt how to make my own beats. This is going to take me in a whole new direction. I am very excited! Watch this space! (As they say ha!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments