PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Winter Report: The end of the first quarter.



I don't want to be one of those people who go "it's the end of march already?!" so I won't act like March crept up on me. The first quarter of the year is drawing to a close. I started off the year as I meant to go on with my single "Maintain Your A.I.M" which was posted by rapzilla over in the US on their page on the 2nd day of the year. Since then I have really been fighting to maintain my aim and it hasn't been easy at all. I followed that up with dropping a free project: "The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]" on Jan 26th (i told you all about that here) which was just a collection of tracks I had lying about as I work on my next proper project which is the SIDE B of this

I have been having some very interesting conversations with artists on the radio shows I do ("Hip Hop Sessions & "The Writer's Block") and some of them have been very intense you can check some of them out on my  "oddcast" I am realising that the reason why these interviews are causing a buzz is because most of these on air conversations I am having are usually kept behind closed doors. Another thing is my approach is not as a "media person", it is as an artist on the scene just having a chat with other artists on the scene, so the way I draw out the chats and moderate these conversations is different. I have been banned from uploading the interviews from those shows but I will find a way to continue these conversations, recording them and uploading them on to my podcast. In fact I am calling the series "PLTFRM SE7EN conversations" also look out for another series called "PLTFRM SE7EN selections" where I will be choosing tracks, EP, albums and mixtapes that I recommend you go and check out. I will focus on the not so popular ones that are great and overlooked.

To sum up this first quarter it has really been intense with mad highs and lows and we only just 3 months into the year! I am not too fond of the winter season and can't wait for spring to be fully here. I just want to send out love and encouragement to people facing obstacles that get them frustrated and make them feel low, just know that after all these valleys, we will climb to the top of the mountain. Dark valleys are signs of high mountains close by. Peace.



posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments