PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Made 'Em On My Phone artwork and tracklisting. (Out on Aug 13th)

I don't even know what to call this project. It isn't a mixtape and I don't regard this as my 3rd album either. It is more of a compilation that I created while working on what I consider my 3rd album which will be "Familiar Stranger" I am aiming to drop that next year God willing.

Most of the tracks on this are instrumental and inspired by the genre known as dubstep with a few house tracks in there too. I will be recording vocals on a couple of them and releasing them as songs as I go along. The 1st track I am doing this to is "Stadium Music" I have shot a video for it and I will release that soon. The vocal version will be available as a something you can get separately.

After my experience with "Delayed But Not Denied" last year, I decided to get even more into making my own beats and creating the sounds I want and I am getting there one beat at a time. I know that re-introducing myself as a beatmaker after most have known me mainly as an emcee/performer is a slow process of rebranding but with this project I want to achieve that, I guess this is why it is mainly an instrumental compilation. You will hear me singing a lot on this here and there as well too.

So here is the artwork and tracklisting.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments